CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年7月31日星期五

~~stress~~

==stress==
oh my god~~~~~!!!!
jz nw chat wif my mum~~
~~~~haiz~~~
make me felt stress~~~
v chating bout spm..my future~~
''u beta get a gud result~~trial n spm is cuming~~~u dun ply ply~~
AV day jz sit infront d pc~~nv c u do revision~~
nv c u do hmwork~~~u use a lot money tuition arh~~
dun waste my money~~~''
(my mum warning)
my mum say many many thg challege me~~
aiyo!!
v stress now~~
i noe i should study~~
but.. i oso dun noe y dun will action~~
while look at d buk~~~jz felt sleepy~~
hated myself!!!
haiz~~~v scared 4 trial n spm~~
haiz~~~
infront my mum~~i jz ''erm oh ar yaya''
ntg can say~~my mum is rite~~
i promise a lot of thg wif my mum~~
n oso use my mum a lot of money~~
i no nid do housework~~
jz b a ''qian jin'' at home~~
wat ever thg jz my mum do it~~hlp me prepare all d thg~~
my brother oso~
aiyo!!!!
i jz nid to concentrate to my study~~
y i cant do it well???
aiyo!!!
im nw felt sorry to my family~~~
thanks thanks n thanks~~~~
sorry sorry n sorry~~~
==promise==
i will try my best~~~
no matter how~~~
i will get at least 5A n get creadit 4 all subject~~~
!!!!trust me!!!!
infront my mum nt dare to say it~~
jz at my blog promise u~~~
+u+u+u
really stress
==i love my family==
==love money==
==love my fren==
and oso try to
==love spm==
!!!Chin Sim Yee!!!
dun jz promise!!
pls!!!
done it~~make d promise cum true~~