CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年7月30日星期四

pinky thursday

2day was a lucky day^^
haha~~~
lucky 1:2day went skul on d time~~
lucky 2:my frenz ''xiao zhong''~~~1st time treat me~~
(wow~~so hapi+suprise~~tat selfish person treat me leh..haha)
lucky 3:gt a bread from my fenz~~
29/7
2day exam bc..akaun..eko~~
dun have do revision~~~
but still can do~~bcz tuition it b4~~
d mark~~i thks around 60++ ba~~
haha^^
2day went 4 tuition wif my ji mui~~
mei qi..shu qi..tian..
v take metro bus 2gthr wif form6 guys~~
tat big chilli really v busy body~~
irretating a lot~~
v go take lunch 2gthr~~~
haha~~after tat v attend d 1st period-(bm)
gt a new teacher relief d class~~
aiyo!!!!
hated tat teacher!!!!!
taLK many dirty joke!!!n show off!!!!
!!!!!hated!!!!
tien oso~~felt bored wif his class!!!!
after tat~~i went 4 sum place wif tien do sumthg~~
==secret==
wow~~~~~
!!!!!!!so scared!!!!!!
but damm shuang!!!!!
~~~haha...v challenge thg~~~
nx time go again^^haha~~
after tat i attend science class wif qi qi~~
!!!!!!aiyo!!!!!!
v fish ar!!!!
v k-ying lor~~~~~!!!!
hlp my frenz ask his cousin sum question~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~but~~~~~~~~~~~
''silap orang''
oh my god!!!
me:r u xxx cousin?
yy:ha?no o~~
me:r u xxx cousin?
yy:no o~~~
me:really?
yy:sure lar~~no o~~
oh my god~~~tat time v jz keep laughing~~
my face dun noe put whr~~~!!!
haiz~~~
v fish arh!!
ltr d guy tot me wan to chase him~~~
oh my god~~~
nx thursday hw 2 face tat guy????
~~~haiz~~~
jz bcz of u!!!!