CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年7月30日星期四

brown friday

2day is mr.banana birthday^^
kennedy hapi birthday yaa~~
last9 i plan 12am sms u 4 wish u d~~
but i really v tired~~
so....haiz~~soli yaa~~
(sleep without feeling~~until 2day my backbone pain)
~~~aiyowei~~~
==31/7==
2day went skul on d time^^haha~~
1st thg i do is wish tat ''sou xing zai'' lor^^haha~~
he jz shocked~~
me:hapi birthday yaa~~(lend my hand 4ward)
he:selamat hari raya~~
(zha dao..n show my face ''==!!'')
me:wei arh~~i say hapi birthday arh~~~
he:oo..thankss~~
(shaked hand)
==cold==
2day~~lazy lazy lazy~~~
nv put any attention on study~~
nv concentrate while teacher is teaching~~
jz keep chating wif my fren~~
mayb my backbone felt pain++hot temperature++teacher voice damm sienzz+hated++fren irritating a lot)
~~so cant concentrate loR~~
(oh my god~~jz blame othrs~~sim yee..is urself prom..is u lazy~~dun so many excuse..haha)
~~after skul~~
while waiting metro bus...
''ser zaI bao''-my nicely brother standing bside me~~
n i jz ask him"gt drive car ma?''
hahax~~den he jz fetch me back^^
thanks a lot~~bcz my house really far apart~~
while i jz go in his car~~
i c tat metro bus is jz arrived~~
--a bad co-incident--
(y d bus dun wan cum early abit???aiyo!!!)
==setara2 tamat==
yeah yeah yeah!!!!can relax erdy^^hahax~~
(actually i dun felt stress oso...)
mayb my mind told me~~dis is jz a small examination~~
but~~trial is cuming~~
so~~~hardly force myself 2 do revision~~study study~~
but all my study plan...haiz~~~
(all my fren oso exspecially my best fren-jia min n mei qi)
AV time tell myself~~
dis plan mz work mz work~~~but~~
dun have any study plan can over 1 month~~
im d person-''3 minute hot-tea''~~
~~~haiz~~~
jz left a few time 4 study onli~~~
y i noe bout dis but nv take any action???
...lazy...no mood
Chin Sim Yee!!!!!
pls lar~~pls~~~study pls~~~future future!!!!
+u+u+u
haiz~~~~~recently dun noe wat im doing~~~
jz waste time!!!!
i dun noe wat job i can do after spm~~~
no choice 4 mine dis kind of person-lazy!!!
i thinks i mz b a begar!!!a dirty+smelly bagar!!!
~~~aiyowei~~~
from nw~~~i mz study hard!!!
!!promise myself!!
"IF U THINKS U CAN U CAN''