CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年7月28日星期二

pinky tuesday~~

Arh~~~~~~~~~
my pc cant use chiness erdy~~~~~
Y?????y?????wats wrg?????!!!!!
haiz~~~~use eng 2 bloging~~
u noe?my eng v weak...mz broken eng~~
if i use wrg word~~
plss lar~~dun laugh k?
nvmd lar~~mayb can improve my eng lv^^hehe
2day skul examination~~~sj..perd..im~~
haiz~~~last9 no mood study~~~
n oso no enough time 2 do revision~~
so~~dun hv went 2 skul~~lazy~~~~
stay at hm b a lazy pig...slp slp slp~~~
(dis is oso wat i hope~~bcz~~~recently a lot of prob. make me cant slp)
haha~~~2day v hapi~~~~
''after raining formed rainbow''
i settle all my thg~~~i dun noe~~~dis decision is rite or wrg~~~
but~~~haiz~~~~
sim yee~~~dun thks more~~~
2day went 4 tuition~~~
shu qi n mei qi leave me alone=.=
(actually they dun hv tuition 2day)
so...i tuition wif tien n vivian~~~
vivian wong(funny girl)~~
y u alway ''gap zai''d??
haha~~~
2day use teknik 2 'kao zai' tim~~~
geng lor~~~
tat guy sit bhind u nt handsum oso~~
mayb ur eye gt prob.
go check ur eye~~~hahax...
after 2 period~~~
i attend akaun class alone~~~
scared scared scared n scared~~~~
haha..bt v lucky 2day~~
teacher jz do revision form 4~~~
penyata pendapatan n kunci kira-kira~~~
damm easy n i finish it b4 ring~~can bek early~~
(i clever onli..)
haiz~~~
i want ran 2 kl2 to meet tian n vivian them 2 take ktm 2gthr~~
ran ran ran n ran~~~
they all wait me at toilet~~''zha dao''~~
yik wei~~~
u so special leh~~~''seven star girl''
wow~~u make me suprise~~~
no wonder u so clever lar~~~haha^^
2day take ktm 2gthr~~
jz keep chating n playing~~~
''seven star girl'told me~~
noob is same standard wif fuck~~
apologize 2 u~~~soli yaa~~
2day vivian told me
''sim yee..seldom tuition wif u..so i tuition 1 more period leh~~''
wow~~v hapi 2 heard it^^
felt pround oso~~
haha~~~
mayb nx time change tuition time 2 tuesday~~
bcz tuesday more leng zai~~haha
n oso wan relax n gv sum rest time 2 myself~~
monday until sunday~~~av day study study~~
~~~stress~~~
aiyo!!!!!!
use around 45 min 2 blogging~~~
after tat dun noe wat im writing~~
arh~~~~~~
hw 2 use chiness????
hated!!!!!
anyway~~~
thanks 2 tien..vivian..yik wei..yang jing...
gv me a nice day~~
im v hapi tuition wif u all~~
2day is d day tat i most hapi in dis week^^
muackzz~~~
hehe...