CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年7月29日星期三

brown wednesday

2day late 2 skul again~~
haiz~~~
715 wake up n prepare myself as fast as posible~~
740 arrived skul~~but d gate close ad~~
(felt v hapi...tot can bec hm continous sleeping)
but~~~
d front door still open~~
(disaipointed)
step in d skul wif a urgly face~~
no mood sit 4 exam~~
last9 dun have s2dy oso~~
2DAY exam science n mat~~
jz easy job 4 me~~
(wow~~so arogant~~)
have around 2 hour 4 me 2 study but i use d time 2 chating~~
y y y???lazy!!!!
haiz~~~
look at d exam paper~~
ceh!!!easy job~~~(if i gt do revision)
but i still can done it~~
haha~~^^
but i thinks d mark nt good onli~~
cannot get A but can pass it~~
around 60++ ba~~
went bec home by metro bus~~
sit bhind Phavi~~
haha~~~a very nice n funny guy~~
but i felt damm tired so jz quite~~
arrived home~~hapi^^
but~~~
my mum go out 4 working~~
dun have make lunch 4 me~~~
oh my god~~~
(very hungry still stomach pain)
so i jz cook 4 myself~~
''maggie~~''
no choice~~cz i dun noe cook d othrs food~~
pai seh pai seh~~
after eating felt sleepy~~
aiyo!!!!
like dis mz gain weight lar~~~
but~~~rely tired~~~
while i in my nicely dream~~~
tat noob guy!!!!!!
call me wake up~~
told me d fren from england came bec erdy~~
oh my god!!!!!
nt so good relationship b4~~~
no mood to look 4 her~~~
long time no c but dun have any thg can chat~~
haiz~~~
so cold!!!
after tat i jz sms my goh goh~~
call him accompany me~~~
bcz~~~~relly damm sienz~~~~
v go out take dinner 2gthr~~
wow~~~wat d nice food!!!
haha~~
went bec home msn wif wei rong~~
chat bout skul examination~~~
jz a while~~
bt i change my decision~~~
''2mrw go skul sit for my examination''
wow~~~
actually nt bcz of him~~
haha~~~
jia min told me~~~
''i no mood 2 c ur blog~~y use eng 2 rite it..too long n damm sienzz''
oh my god!!!so hurt~~~
i noe it will decrease d amount of my blog supporter~~
but~~~soli yaa~~
my pc dun noe cant use chinesse~~~
i will try my best 2 improve my eng d lar~~
==hope u all have a good result==
==gambateh==