CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年9月23日星期三

SIENZZZZZZZ

whole day stay at home~~
damm sienzz~~
~~haiz~~
actually i have go out shoping 2day d
haiz
miss wan tien put me aeroplane
last9 say waiting 4 me 2 update my blog
noob tien noob tien
sienzzzzz
im waiting 4 ur ice-cream^^
i wan add chocolate d^^
==================================================
2mrw mayb got go out shoping
haha
wif kitkat or miss purple
hope can go out lor
~~stay at home will make me flain d leh~~
ntg can do
after eat on9..
after on9 sleeping..
lyk a pig
i dun wan i dun wan~~
i dun wan dis kind life style
arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
======================================================
recently
~~my house many many ppl o~~
haiz
make me no place to study
n no place to eat
no place to stand
keep crying
~~~~~~haiz~~~~~
=====================================================
a-le-lu-ya
god
hlp me hlp me
t.t