CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年8月13日星期四

tired

2day jz normal skul day~~
wen skul on time^^haha^^
actually i dun noe i went skul 4 wat~~
damm sienz~~
i thinks i jz go skul 4 play ba~~
~~haha~~
2day i jz keep playing wif my frenz~~
waste time go 4 skul~~~
teacher tech ntg~~!!
skip..
after tat went 4 tuition~~
(tired~~no mood)
go take lunch wif my 2 ji mui~~
~~tien n qi~~
d whether damm hot~~
felt nt comfortable at there~~!!
after eating den went 4 tuition lor~~
felt sleepy n dun wan 2 talk~~
(my trachea felt painful arh..)
tat noob++stupid tien~~
disturd me!!!!!
n force me dun sleep n concentrate~~
tat nooby tat time doing add.math exercise!!!
(tat time v attend BM class~~zha dao!!!)
!!!suan le suan le!!!
i use my rest time hlp jia min 2 top up~~
711 many ppl leh~~
n tat time i very tired leh~~
~~~~~jia min~~~~~
u see~~i treat u v well~~
(owe me 1 pec of milk)
haha..jz kiding lar~~noob~~

====================================
~~tired~~