CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年8月3日星期一

promise again~~

2day~~
4/8/2009
dis is my class new im teacher~~
haha~~so Q~~
but hated him~~
(v r in cold war nw~~haha~~bcz always gap shu qi~im jealous~haha)
2day 4gt 2 ask my name~
haiz~~
2day went skul on time~~
last9 study until around 2am~~
(i plan 2 study till 3 am d~~but ‘‘beh tahan liao’’)
aiyo~~no use!!!
===============normal skul day=================
wen bec home by metro bus~~
haha~~wif yik wei they~~
i like 2 chat wif them~~
chating bout trial exam~~~
aiyowei~~~
==stress==
''if u have a stress,try to have SEX..
it hlp u relax..do u noe hw to have a SEX?
let me tech u~~
S=sleep
E=eat
X=excercise''
haha~~dun thinks dirty lar~~
=================promise==================
aiyo~~i make another promise again~~
same wif d promise b4~~
y u all want to treat me mcd??
(im sure win d wor~~)
~~haha~~
================my study plan==================
630 wake up
~~den skul~~
bec home on9~~
~~330 study~~~
500 sleep~~~
700 have a dinner~~
900 study agian~~
300 sleep~~
wow~~wat a crazy plan??haha
i mz done it~~
if not~~~
haiz~~dun noe hw urgly my spm n trial result~~
nt enough sleep~~~
so pity arh~~
nvmd^^
+u+u...
my ''lucky star always wif me''