CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年8月8日星期六

@@damm fish@@

2day went 4 tuition~~
haiz~~every week jz doing d same thg~~
look at d same face~~
~~tuition tuition tuition~~
(no mood but should go..if nt~~mz killed by my mum)
skip~~
2day!!!!bad luck++fish~~!!
tat stupid+noob+fat+gossip mat tutor!!!!
make me damm fish~~~
nt d 1st time!!!
============================================
i was late 2 go in his class~~
so dun have take a note~~
i realise while teacher is teaching~~
i jz quite n sit probaly~~
(bcz dun wan disturd while d class is going on~~)
after teacher explain~~
i jz hand up n tell teacher i did't gt a note~~
teacher call me take myself n scold me lazy~~
okok~~!!!is ok~~
i jz go take d note myself~~
heng!!!!!!!!dis time~~~
tad nooby bit me~~~n say lazy~~
i rmb he bit me 2 time~~~
whole class look at me~~~
(tad class gt around 100++ ppl leh)
damm fish~~
okok~~~!!!im lazy~~~
suan le suan le~~~
while im doing my mat exercise~~
tad teachers cum ''kacao'' me again!!!
wats wrg?????
(go far far~~~~~~haTED)
teacher:wei~~fatty fatty...
(im dun wan look at him~~but keep saying)
teacher:moi~~sudah gemuk ah~~haha
(i jz look at him~~''bu shuang''~=.=!!!)
me:im slim than u!!
teacher:yaya~~u slim than me~~
but from jan until nw~~u bcum more fat~~
from jan until nw~~i bcum more slim~~
so..u will increase increase n increase~~
den bcum more fat~~haha~~
tat time i will slim than u~~
(i jz tot~~~if i fat than him~~i will commit soicide)
==========================================
OH MY GOD
whole class heared wat he talking~~
jz keep laughing at me~~~
t.t
!!!!!damm fish!!!!!
my face turn red on the spot~~~
hated tat teacher!!!!!
alway ply me~~laugh at me~~
nt d 1st time~~~
y y y y y???
y mz me??????????
haiz~~~
=======================================
went bec home~~
rest a while~~on9 a while~~
den i wan continue 2 do my revision~~
hlp can finish wat i plan b4~~
+u+u+u
to all my fren:drink more water yaa~~
mr kummar:health is v important^^
=========================================