CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年8月16日星期日

PLAY TRUANT

2day im so lazy~~
hehe~~
play truant dun have went 2 skul~~
(i gt permision wif my parents d lar)
jz relax at home^^
tien..dun jealous~~
(i noe u cant lyk me^^)
trial jz left bout 15++ day ba~~
aiyo~~
damm scared d leh~~
im quite lazy recently~~
no mood 2 study~~
haiz~~
========================================
jz nw i receipt a call..
from A d~~
call me n ask me y dun have went 4 tat party~~
aiyo~~!!
!!!no reason!!!
=========================================
trial is cuming~~
5A leh~~
hw 2 gt it??
felt regret 2 make a promise wif they~~
totally lost my selt-confident...
aiyo~~
i noe should study~~
but sumtime really felt lazy..tired~~
sumtime jz bec from skul or tuition~~
den my eye lids felt heavy until cant open ad~~
i plan 2 sleep a while n wake up 4 study d~~
but!!!
AV time while i close my eye...
den cant open again~~
sleep till 2mrw morning~~
oh my god!!!
whr got a person lyk a pig lyk me??
no wonder my body shape lyk tat lar~~
similiar wif a pig oso~~
!!no use!!
t.t
hated myself!!!
if energy can borow from othrs~~
would u borrow me??
============================================
my antibody quite gud recently~~
haha~~
dun noe u will view my blog or not~~
haha~~
i thinkss u will noe wat im means~~
aiyo~~
dun thinks more arh u~~hehe
===============================================
dis week my mum jz gv me rm25~~
wan me use until dis friday~~
dun noe can ''tahan'' or not~~
my dear frenz~~~
(exspecially jia min)
dun take n lend money from me~~
plss~~
================================================
to all my fren:
drink more water yaa~~
trial is cuming~~
v should sit 4 examination wif a gud body condition~~
take care...^^