CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010年3月3日星期三

happiness

before tat article
im not quite sure wat im writing
bcz i already delete it
i jz noe
tat i blame him for every thg
i want to apologize to him
bcz tat is unfair to him
''soli~~my dear''
========================================
actually...
he treat me very good
i felt hapi n happiness
jz sometime
v will argue(jz a while lah)
but almost of time
i really touch n thankfull wif wat he did
he realy sayang me
haha
thanks dear
=========================================
i straight my hair ad
haha
andy,my brother n my dear say beta than b4 o..
haha
hapi hapi lor
============================================
dis month
sienzzzzzzz
at home take care baby
wan die ad~~~
argh~~~~~
hlp me god
===============================================